So you noticed the first Gilmore Girls Soundtrack giveaway has begun? You’re looking for more ways to enter for your chance to win? You’ve come to the right place.
HOW TO ENTER
- One entry for each of these items that you complete:
- Five additional entries for completing this form:
- Gilmore Girls Soundtrack Giveaway survey
- NOTE: The email collected on this form will be saved by Gilmore Girls Soundtrack and used for future promotion of this website and podcast.
There will be two winners selected. Each winner will receive:
- A new copy of Our Little Corner of the World: Music from Gilmore Girls which was originally released on October 1, 2002. This soundtrack contains music from the first two seasons of the show including the theme song and the famous la-la-la cues from the lovely Sam Phillips. (The release nearly coincided with the premier of season 3, but was delayed one week.)
- A custom Season 1: Gilmore Girls Soundtrack Spinning In Stars Hollow Mixtape. This mix CD will be compiled and burned just for you with handmade artwork by yours truly. Only 1 physical copy of each mixtape will be made, each with unique artwork and a hand written track listing and personal note.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at gilmoregirlssoundtrack.com and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is open to all, but is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gilmore Girls Soundtrack, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [your company name] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM EST and ending Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking or following each social media page listed above and/or submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://tinyurl.com/GGS-GiveawayForm. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Gilmore Girls Soundtrack. You may enter only once per method listed above. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Gilmore Girls Soundtrack.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A copy of the compact disc Our Little Corner of the World: Music from Gilmore Girls (Rhino, 2002) and a personalized piece of art and compact disc (Approx. total value: $35). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Gilmore Girls Soundtrack. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Gilmore Girls Soundtrack’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Gilmore Girls Soundtrack to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Gilmore Girls Soundtrack. Winner will be notified by email or direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Gilmore Girls Soundtrack shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GILMORE GIRLS SOUNDTRACK‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Gilmore Girls Soundtrack, anyone acting on behalf of Gilmore Girls Soundtrack, and Gilmore Girls Soundtrack’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Gilmore Girls Soundtrack reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Gilmore Girls Soundtrack’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Gilmore Girls Soundtrack may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Gilmore Girls Soundtrack. Gilmore Girls Soundtrack reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.Gilmore Girls Soundtrack has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made,Gilmore Girls Soundtrack reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessGilmore Girls Soundtrack and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF OHIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in OHIO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Gilmore Girls Soundtrack, Kent, OH, United States.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Gilmore Girls Soundtrack is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
One Comment Add yours